Gran Canaria

I and my friends spent 4 days at this beautiful island. Gran Canaria is an island of the Canary Islands, located in the Atlantic Ocean about 150 kilometers of the northwestern coast of Africa and about 1350 km from Europe. Gran Canaria is the second most populous island of the Canary Islands after Tenerife.


This trip was very interesting and diferent than others. Becuase we rented a car and we was traveling around whole island. What suprised me it was landform. The connection of the coast and high mountains creates amazing landscapes. Deeper in the land, the higer mountain We could see.





We visited almost whole island. We have been in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Puerto Rico, Aguimes. But the most beautiful city for me was Maspalomas. I like this place because of nice beaches and perfect dunes.

0 Responses

Post a Comment